We’ve been through a pandemic. We’re being faced with economic uncertainty unlike any time in recent memory. It’s safe to say that we’re all dealing with a lot. But, more than parenting, relationships and even Covid, what employees are struggling with most is financial wellbeing, and the psychological burden is intensifying.
Get your copy of this handbook to discover:
- The relationship between financial wellbeing and mental health.
- Why a whole-person, whole-organisation approach is key.
- How employee expectations are evolving around financial wellbeing.
- How (and why) ESG factors come into play.
- Three steps to start tackling the financial taboo at work.
These aren’t always easy conversations to have. But building empathetic and understanding environments will help reduce stigma around financial difficulties, paving the way for constructive conversations and effective support.